The number of Stroke and Brain injury survivors that cannot afford the rehabilitative care to improve their quality of life, sadly continues to grow.
Some causes may be:
- Limitations of their health insurance
- Lack of health insurance
- Unavailable personal finances
- Lack of resources and awareness
Rehab and Beyond is proud to bring our community RTS. RTS, also known as the Rehab Training Scholarship program is a program that awards needed stroke and brain injury survivors with physical rehabilitation training sessions. These training sessions are led by rehab trainers that are certified and highly skilled in working with stroke and brain injury survivors.
These training sessions include:
- Reinforcements of gains(progress) made in therapy
- Cognitive coaching
- Gait (the ability to walk) reinforcement
- Exercises to promote the reversal of paralysis
- Strength training
- Endurance training
- Physician backed health coaching to prevent or repair chronic illnesses (such as high blood pressure, diabetes, cancer, and so many more).
By giving a donation, you will help in increasing the outreach of the RTS program. Thank you for your donation!